Skip to main content

Enrollment Process

Applying at Our School

Applications are continuously accepted by our school through our online enrollment system, SchoolMint. Apply online today via the SchoolMint link in the Quick Links section of our website with your computer, smartphone, or tablet! If you do not have access to the internet or need assistance, please contact the school. For additional information on applying for the upcoming school year, see our frequently asked questions.


Open Enrollment and Lottery

Open Enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year begins October 30th and ends December 1st. All applications submitted within the Open Enrollment period will have an equal opportunity for admission, regardless of whether they are submitted on the first day or the last day of Open Enrollment. 


If the number of applications submitted within the Open Enrollment period exceeds the number of seats available for any grade level, a system-generated, random lottery will be processed to determine who is offered a seat at the school, Lottery results will be emailed to the address entered in the application as well as posted on your SchoolMint Parent Dashboard. For more information regarding the lottery preferences, enrollment, and registration, please read our Lottery Rules linked below.


Enrolling with our Online Registration

Once an applicant has been offered a seat at our school, please log in via the SchoolMint Parent Dashboard to complete the three-step registration process. First, accept the offer within 7 calendar days. Second, complete the registration online via the SchoolMint Parent Dashboard and upload the required documents within 14 calendar days of accepting the offer. If you are unable to upload the documents, please call the enrollment department at the school for a time to bring them in. We are happy to assist you!


Required documents to finalize enrollment:

• Birth certificate

• Parent/Guardian driver’s license

• Proof of Residence (Water or Electricity bill, Lease Agreement, etc.)

• Immunization Form

• Special Education documents (EP, IEP, 504, ESOL), if applicable

• Custody court documents, if applicable